Monday 15 June 2009

Personal News (14/06/09)

Hello all. I know I should be more proactive with the persoanl posts but sometimes I forget.

Anyway I had a weekend off Lifelong Yearning, so spent the time wisely and productively (well, I watched a couple of films and drank a bottle of wine). I've also managed to get 2 auditions for this week. Not that I'm able to make it to both... Unfortunately Michael's Resignation clashes with another appointment so I won't be able to go - looks like a great project as well. I have asked for an alternative audition date, but I'm not holding much hope. Oh, well.

On Wednesday I'll be auditioning for Shelved Memories, a short (paid) film about the break-up of former Yugoslavia. Fingers crossed for that one.

Which only leads to me reminding you all that Lifelong Yearning is this weekend at Oldbury and all next week in Baron's Court, London. Use this link to book Baron's Court tickets. You can also find details of the play in The London Paper and The London Theatre Guide. (I'm really excited about next week - I'm sure you can guess).

No comments: