Wednesday 29 October 2008

Cathcing Up Part 1

It's hard to believe it's been 40 days since I last posted but I honestly have a reasonable excuse - work.

Yes I have been doing some acting stuff - a TIE tour of John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men to be precise. I'll let you guess who I'm playing...



It's been exhausting; we've been performing in 2 schools a day for the last 4 weeks. It's currently half term but next week we return for another 6 weeks until the end of the year.

Over the last weeks I have allowed a couple of things to slip either from choice or because of circumstances. I didn't get into the London Marathon on the ballot, although I'm waiting on a response from my first choice charity. As a consequence the running suffered a little - I've been going out but only once or twice a week, and I missed the Birmingham Half (Although only because my car wouldn't start).

I've been to the cinema only once, Burn after reading, review's on the way.

Oh, and my sister's had a beautiful baby girl.

Over the next couple of days I'll blitz through the film news and write down anything else that comes to mind.

Cheers

No comments: