Sunday 8 February 2009

Personal News (08/02/09)

Another week of no significant updates, just Bus rehearsals and cancelled Bus rehearsals (snow, eh? Who needs it?).

I've been asked by the publicity team to fill out a form that thay'll use to push the play. On it I'm asked for my favourite line. This is turning out to be quite tough. Do I go for "You c**t! Screaming at the top of your voice.", "You almost s**t yourself with fear." or may be my opening "You've said it." or closing "Why it's my little Emmy, my Emmy."

The first 2 may be a little hard to use in family newspapers, and maybe the third is just a little bland. And as for the last one, it seems a little desperate to use that, especially during the awards season.

I've also been asked to audition for a minor role in a film being shot locally. Should get the script in the week, and I'll let you know next week what it's like and how the audition went (it's on Saturday morning).

No comments: