Friday 12 March 2010

Liza Minnelli


Happy Birthday to

Liza Minnelli

64 today


I don't know if I ever mention that Cabaret is my favourite musical - I expect it goes without saying. And one of the biggest reasons is the way Liza performs her key songs. Yeah, she's a little too polished to be working in the Kit Kat Club but how can you resist her:



By the way I'm guessing that there is nothing I can tell you all about Liza that you don't already know, so just enjoy the show.



There aren't any performances coming up that I'm planning to see; let's face it she stopped being an actress when she became a celebrity (although there are rumours that she's looking at the Norma Desmond role in the film version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Sunset Boulevard and that I'd definitely be up for seeing).

1 comment:

TomS said...

What a great actress in a superb film. One of my all-time favorites, as you know! Unforgettable. Thank you for the post and the clips!