Thursday 30 September 2010

Marion Cotillard


Happy Birthday to

Marion Cotillard

35 today


So many great actresses, especially ones whose first language isn't English, disappear after winning an Oscar, or at least make a string of flops. No so for Marion who has followed up her turn as Edith Piaf stealing scenes from Johnny Depp, Daniel Day-Lewis and Leonardo DiCaprio. Over th coming year we'll get the opportunity of watching her beguiling American tourists in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris and fighting deadly bacteria in Steven Soderbergh Contagion.

4 comments:

Kit van Cleave said...

Classic talent, classy behavior.

TomS said...

Ben, I am going to catch up on your recent posts, which have been excellent lately.,...I am becoming a big fan of Cotillard....hope all is well, and I am anxious to share notes with you on the latest film releases.
Best,
Tom

Alex Constantin said...

My lovely Marion... [heart heart]
That performance in La vie en rose is heartbreaking and an alltime favorite for me.

Runs Like A Gay said...

It's good to see such a positive response to Marion's birthday.

I think she's a wonderful actress with a gift for choosing great roles and I look forward to seeing a lot more of her in the years to come.