Sunday 28 November 2010

Peronal News - 28/11/10

As promised last week here is a very small snippet of persoanl news - I have applied to go back to school.

That is to say I have applied to a couple of Drama Schools to do a one year masters course. I believe that training in technique is not only vital if I want to progress in the quality of my acting, but also in the future of any career.

I won't tell you which courses I have applied for, but I will tell you the first audition will be in December. Wish me luck!

Ben

3 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

good luck with that! :)

you're brave. I wouldn't go back unless i'd really really need it.

is it expensive? to study for 1 year?

TomS said...

Ben, what a great opportunity! I hope it is everything you want it to be! Cheers...
Tom

Runs Like A Gay said...

Thank you very much for your kind comments, the first auditions been's postponed so I have another 6 weeks to get my Shakespeare dusted off!

Yes, it will be expensive but as a "mature" student I may be able to qualify for some additional funding.