Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tuesday Trailers - Love and Other Drugs

Our trailers for December continue with the latst film from Ed Zwick. The good news is that it doesn't look like it's going to be painfully pretencious too, focussing on a modern relationship between a phamaceutical rep and a girl he meets battling illness. There's sure to be smiles and tears based on this trailer, plus an awful lot of the incredibly attractive coupling of Jake and Anne jumping into bed with each other.



Love and Other Drugs is released on 31 December 2010

4 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I don't really like Jake but I'm in love with Anne and I have to confess I just wanna see this movie because they're naked a LOT in it.

Alex Constantin said...

boy, am I gonna hate this film :) but i will see it anyway.

to me, there's something so cliche and predictable about the trailer... and I've never really been a Jake fan, I can't buy him as a serious actor. the closest i got to liking him was Donnie Darko, but that was 1000 years ago.

Runs Like A Gay said...

I kinda like Jake as an actor as well as a sex symbol. But I have to confess the nude scenes is whats getting me into the cinema on this ocasion!

Alex Constantin said...

now, don't tell me there's a full frontal there... :) I mean, I'm gonna see it anyway in the next couple of months, but that would motivate me even more :))