Sunday 19 April 2009

Personal News (19/04/09)

I've been quiet on the personal news front for the last couple of weeks, but then things have been quite quiet for me, until now.

Deep Self is filming tomorrow and Tuesday. Cross fingers for good weather. And that I don't look too bad naked in digital...

The rehearsals for Lifelong Yearning have now started. Will finally get the whole cast together today, as we complete the blocking. Tickets are on sale at the various venues if you're interested. Kiddrminster Rose, Oldbury Rep, Highbury and Baron's Court London.

IN non-acting news I am off on holiday this week, after filming of Deep Self finishes I'm off to London and then flying out to Bahrain for the Grand Prix (and to visit my sister who lives out there). I've schedules the birthday, trailers, new release and review posts to go out without me (hang on, why do I do any of this I don't appear to be needed at all). Film News will have to have a week off, and as you know the running's been a little off the past couple of weeks. I will get back into that on my return (with a trainig schedule and everything).

I hope you all have a great time in my absense - I know I will.

No comments: