Tuesday 5 May 2009

Personal News (03/05/09)

I really must get into the habit of writing this when I'm meant to, and not a couple of days later when I've nothing else to do.



So anyway. Rehearsals for Lifelong Yearning are now fully underway, I've even met the entire cast. You can get details of the dates and venues on RemoteGoat and from there book tickets. Look forward to seeing you all there.

I've also signed up for another season of Of Mice and Men. I'm slightly worried about being stale, but half the cast are changing so that should help. More details (with a schedule) when I have it.

As promised, at some time I'm sure, here is the trailer/promo for Fleeced the gangster comedy I've been involved with (filmed middle of last year). Obviously this is just a very rough cut in order to be able to secure funding to actually make the film rather than just the promo. Feel free to tell me what you think in the comments.

Fleeced from i-catching movies on Vimeo.



Finally I also have to tell you that Bahrain was absolutely beautiful. The race was superb, really exciting. And I've decided, being the cheap tart that I am, to support the driver I thought was the most attractive. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Heikki Kovaleinen:



mmm Heikki. I'm off to bed now.

No comments: