Monday 11 May 2009

Personal News (10/05/09)

I know what you're all thinking - the idiot has missed his own deadline for the personal news again. Well, smarty pants, this week I have delayed it for a reason.

I have put it back a day because it is now 2 calendar months until I leave my current home. It is time for me to move on from the West Midlands and move to places where there is more work - at the moment I'm thinking Manchester - although I will be going back to the parents until the end of the year.

Those of you who read my sidebar will be aware that when I started the blog I was in a loving relationship. It seems that I was loving, but my ex was loving someone else. Heigh ho. Being a poor actor I stayed in his house since the split (unbelieveable awkward living with your ex and his new man) but once Lifelong Yearning is done I will have no excuse to stay.

You heard that right, the point of this entry is to say that Lifelong Yearning is such a good play I have potentially damaged my sanity by staying here in Birmingham to be able to do it. You must come and see it.

Kidderminster Rose 29-30 May
Highbury Theatre 5-6 June
Oldbury Rep 19-20 June
London Baron's Court - 23-28 June

4 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

that really does sound like an awkward trio :(

happily enough I gave up 'serios' stuff long ago; sexdates only or fuckbuddies are the way to go.

Runs Like A Gay said...

Sexdates and fuckbuddies sounds like a good plan, and believe me when I was a student that was the way to go, but alas I'm an incredible romantic at heart and long for something more...

Alex Constantin said...

well, I often ask them for a hug :D

Runs Like A Gay said...

heh heh heh