Monday 25 May 2009

Personal News (24/05/09)

Hi there, welsome to another brief excerpt from my real world where I try to flog you tickets to see a show with me actually in it.



That's right. The rehearsals are nearly over now and the curtain will go up for Lifelong Yearning on Friday, less than a week to go. It's been a fraught week of rehearsals, as the props, set and costumes have all gone through the final checks (my first two shirts have been rejected, why oh why do I like stripes), and we've now run the play in it's entirity without stops. I know that doesn't sound like much but it's hell of a milestone in the rehearsal process.

Excepting some technical issues that still need ironing out, like when to put the kettle on and how much gin is needed, we're pretty much ready to go.

Once again I'd like to invite you all to our opening performance in Kidderminster on Friday night, tickets are selling well but there are still a few left over if you call the box office on 01562 743745.

For those of you unable to make it I will be blogging after the first night with a brief description of how I feel, for those who can come and say hi in the bar. Go on.

No comments: