Tuesday 3 August 2010

Tuesday Trailers - Tamara Drewe

September is a funny month for film releases, the blockbuster season is over but the prestige rush of award seeking movies have yet to arrive, and whilst there are some interesting films to be seen they're usually forgettable fare. I'm thinking this modern day retelling of Far from the Maddening Crowd may be one of those but I'll still be popping to the multiplex, if only witness the sexy couple of Dominci Cooper and Gemma Arterton on a big screen.



Tamara Drewe is released on 10 September 2010.

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

i can't say I'm dying to see this but I hope Gemma is all kinds of astonishing. She pretty much rescued that Prince of Persia disaster.

Runs Like A Gay said...

Her and Fred Molina. I think Gemma's a really engaging and delightful performer and I hope to see a lot more of her in projects that showcase her comic timing.