Monday 2 August 2010

Personal News (02/08/10)

Baby Jesus Freak is now over, or at least over for now there are rumours that it will resurface in the spring. I have shaved and cut my hair and now look less like a homeless accountant and more like my old self. (It's an odd thing acting when you try to look as different as possible from yourself).

Today I am off to start my Theatre& contract. I'm a little excited and nervous as I really don't know anything about the job, but I will keep you informed of what's going on.

That said posting here will go to pot over the next 6 months. I have weekends off so I should get a chance to do the news and out this week posts even if they're a day late, birthdays and Tuesday trailers will of course continue and I'll let you know how the marathon goes, but personal posts will probably stop until something major happens I can't make any promises about reviewing films (we'll see next week if I get a chance to talkk about Tom and Cameron) and replying to comments will almost certainly be delayed - please accept my humble apologies and I hope you enjoy what does appear here.

Love to all

Ben

3 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

best of luck, man :P

TomS said...

Ben,
As Dick Van Dyke said to Julie Andrews..."Don't stay away too long!"

I'll keep checking in....

Tom

Runs Like A Gay said...

Thanks chaps.

Am here this weekend so it's working so far.