Sunday 1 March 2009

Personal News (01/03/09)

The Bus creeps ever closer, to the point when I'm getting petrified about it now. Over the week we've had three run throughs and none of them have really gone (for me) as well as I would have liked. I have been looking at some of my lines more though and I think I understand them more than I have done up to hear, and I'm trying new things with the way I'm performing which is (hopefully) good.

Last night I performed in The Jealous Bride, which was a Murder Mystery evening performed to a Hen Night. I played Captain Horatio Weckter, and my job essentially was o guide the players through the game. It was a really fun evening both for me, and for the girls who were there. I'm hoping to do some more, so if you want to book one for any sort of corporate event then please contact Murder Mystery Meals.

No comments: