Tuesday 24 March 2009

Personal News (22/03/09)

I've been putting this post off for a couple of days and I'm not completely sure why. The Bus has now come, and gone, I don't know if any of you saw it (I doubt it) but I'd appreciate any feedback or comments you have.

The general consensus was that it needed some serious editing, especially to the first half, and the themes of the play were so tough to sit through that few people could call themselves entertained - although they were move to consider and question the nature of society, religion and persoanl freedoms. In that way the play was an enormous success. It's reviewed at the Birmingham Post, in which mine and Paula's performances are noted as being of a high standard.

Here's a, slightly stolen, production photo as well:



I'll update on other projects next week - right now I'm still emotionally exhausted.

No comments: