Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tuesday Trailers - The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Disney have a habit of removing trailers as soon as you try to embed them so I don't fully expect this to work (but please do comment anyway). I haven't seen Prince Caspian and The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe was surprisingly dull. That said I loved the book so I'll definitely be catching up on this installment of C.S. Lewis' childrens series.



The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is released on 10 December 2010.

2 comments:

Andrew K. said...

Somewhere along the final two books I started hating The Chronicles of Narnia and I'm not really interested in the movies, they seem no nondescript.

Runs Like A Gay said...

I can't say I ever read all the books - the horse and his boy was such a struggle I really couldn't face the last few, but Voyage with it's seafaring centrepeice did work for me, so I'm keen to see how the film copes.