Sunday 18 January 2009

Personal News (18/01/2009)

Only one thing to report this week.

I went up to Stoke to complete ADR (Additional Dialogue Recording) for Could be Brohters, a short film I shot back in early December. It was really hard going over the dialogue, making sure I was adding in the right pauses and emphasis that I had done on the original shoot, as well as getting into the scene. The film is set in a WW2 allied radio post, not far from the German line, and we shot it in near zero temperatures so trying to sound cold was quite tough.

The director, Peter Pallister was great though and allowed me to work at my own pace and helped me get the right intonation. He's an absolute whizz with a camera and believe me in a few years time Peter Pallister will be a name to remember.

He's entering the film onto HD fest and as soon as it's up there I'll be linking it for you.

No comments: