Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tuesday Trailers - Rango

I made two new years resolutions when it comes to movie watching in 2011. I want to see more foreign language movies and more animated movies. I've already seen Biutiful so had to choose my first "cartoon" and why not start with this Johnny Dpp starrer, which basically looks like a comic Western and if all the usual tropes are put in it should be an enjoyable experience just picking up the references. Still not sure where the clockwork fish from the initial teaser fits in.



Rango is released on 04 March 2011.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Finally an Animated Movie which doesn´t tell the same story over and again. This is fresh, has great animation and most hilarious scenes like this make sure the family also the kids have fun.

Runs Like A Gay said...

Hopefully. Although it sounds like you know much more than I do about it...