Monday 14 February 2011

Personal News and Running (14/02/11)

Happy Saint Valentine's Day. Not that I really give a monkeys, or even did when I wasn't single, but at last we don't have it's namesake clogging up the cinemas this year. Just thought I'd quickly brief on the latest personal news.

Theatre& have extended my contract for another 4 months - most unexpected and delightful - so I'm not horribly unemployed at the moment. I also have 'Baby Jesus Freak' touring to London in a few months, see the press release here, so it's all go this end.

On the running front I have, after an extended hiatus, returned to pounding the pavement. I've been out 9 times in the last 2 weeks racking up a total of 27.4 miles over 4 hours 32 minutes (I know that's quite a shrt average but I'm only just getting back into it). That's an average of 6.04 mph so I need to pick up my pace if I have any plans of joining a marathon this year.

2 comments:

TomS said...

Continued success and best wishes in your theatrical endeavors, Ben!

Keep on running!

Runs Like A Gay said...

Thanks Tom,

Your support is gratefully received as always.

Ben