Monday 19 July 2010

Personal (18/07/10)

Just a quick note to let you know that the first three performances of "Baby Jesus Freak" went very well, we had pretty good audiences and I think we were all more than satisfied with our performances. (Although I personally thought I went a bit eggy in one scene).

We also held discussions with the audience after each of the performances to discuss the issues raised in the play such as the Woman's Right to choose and the very nature of existence. If anyone reads this who attended I'd like to thank you for your contribution to the discussion.

We now have few days of well earned rest before the second wave of performances at the Continental in Preston on Saturday and Sunday at 8 where we will be part of the Preston Tringe Festival. I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments: