Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tuesday Trailers - Knight and Day

I bet you thought Tuesday Trailers was gone for good. Luckily what August lacks in depth of movies it makes up in breadth so there's a fair smattering of trailers to keep us going through July. First up is James Mangold's latest action adventure starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. You'll note I started pluging this on Tom's birthday, although it made it into the top 20 most anticipated films so it's hardly new to the radar. From the trailer I'm getting a Romancing the Stone vibe, with plenty of cheese, should be fun whilst it lasts. What do you think?



Knight and Day opens on 06 August 2010.

2 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

I have lost so much interest in Tom Cruise lately... personally, I dislike him due to the whole Scientology thing, and this trailer looked pretty bad (I mean, I saw the first one)...

Runs Like A Gay said...

I dislike Scientology as much as anyone else, but I wouldn't avoid Cruise because of it.

Just like I wouldn't avoid Gary Sinise for supporting the Republicans or Joan Crawford for being a bitch.

Although I agree the first trailer was lame.