Monday 12 July 2010

Running

I don't know if I told you but I've signed up for the Nottingham Marathon again. Foolish really, but I'm having to step up my training another notch. I've bought some new trainers (still shiny and clean too) and am getting up nice and have psyched myself up even on days I've not wanted to go out.

Overall between Sunday 04 July and Saturday 10 July I went out 4 times and ran a total of 21.2 miles in 3 hours 14 minutes and 48 seconds. (I'll admit that's not very far when you consider I'll be running 26 and a bit miles in 9 weeks.) If I continue at that pace I'll do the Marathon in 4 hours and 55 seconds so I need to speed up as well if I want to brwak the all important 4 hour barrier.

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I haven't done any kind of exercise in a million years.
Can I borrow some of your energy?

Runs Like A Gay said...

If only I had any to give...