Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tuesday Trailers - Princess de Montpensier

I don't get excited about many foreign language films, even those that make it as film of the week are usually only included as nothing else is worthy of attention, however I am really interested in seeing this French corset drama about an affair with repercussions to spread through the Republic. Positive reviews from Toronto last year and a respectable US take have convinced me this is the sword fighting epic that means I won't have to watch The Three Musketeers!



Princess de Montpensier opens on 08 July 2011.

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

It looks stunning! I wish I'd seen it in NYC last month.

Runs Like A Gay said...

It's a shame it hasn't done better, all the reviews I've read have been positive.

However I expect it'll be one of those films that can be seen and enjoyed at home so just as well to catch it on netflix instant at some point in the future.