Tuesday 1 June 2010

Tuesday Trailers - Inception

Today is the first of June, so we move gently into the realm of July trailers. Oh, and it's a doozy to start with, a twisty turny assault on our senses, a trailer that makes us doubt the truth and logic of every frame, it's also a nice follow on to the last couple of birthdays. However it comes at a price. I really want to see Inception, but it is worth noting that there is nothing else I want to see at cinemas throughout July; this may change, I'm always double checking release dates, but at the moment Inception stands as a shining beacon of qulity cinema in amongst the utter dreck that will be cluttering the multiplex. I mean, do you expect me to go to The Karate Kid, Predators, Shrek Forever After or Twilight: Eclipse? So Tuesday trailers is going into hibernation until this unfortunate drought has disipated. Do let me know if there's a trailer you'd like though...




Inception is released on July 16 2010.

6 comments:

Simon said...

If trailers had Oscars, I'd give one to that trailer.

Alex Constantin said...

the trailer does look like the best thing ever... i just hope the film itself rises to the ocasion.

Runs Like A Gay said...

Beware the well edited trailer. It exists, so prettily, so enticingly, just to see you tickets to the film. The A Single Man trailer blew me away last year, and I must have watched the Watchmen trailer over 50 times. Both films a horrible disappointment.

That said this could still be good and the trailer is certainly working.

Alex Constantin said...

i am not a fan of A Single Man, but putting horrible in the same sentence, even describing the act of disappointment is a bit much :D imo.

ps: did u ever get to send that candy or did they just steal my mail (again)? :P

Runs Like A Gay said...

The disappointment was horrible (it always is) not the film.

I did send the Minstrels, Tom received his but I guess the postal thief nicked yours. I'm very sorry, another crushing movie related disappointment. I could try again.

Alex Constantin said...

no, please don't try again. I much appreciate the gesture, but I saw it coming.

A very very kind person wants to send me a dvd of The Blue Veil (1951). if you've heard of it, you know it's impossible to find. but I told him that unless he sends it with return charge/payment there's no way i'll ever get it :D