Sunday 13 June 2010

Personal News (13/06/10)

This week I have had a very nice lesson in not lowering my expectations. Over the last couple of weeks I have had a couple of auditions that I was disappointed with - however it turns out that I need not have been.

I have been offered a five month contract with Theatre&, to start in August, and I've also got a role in Baby Jesus Freak; the play I was not invited back for a second audition for last week. In it I will be playing a Priest and a Counsellor. Rehearsals start tomorrow night.

Overall I've been pretty overjoyed.

(Still no Normal Heart news though!)

3 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

Congrats! :)

TomS said...

Ben, your fortunes are improving! Thank you for sharing this success story. Let us know about the production, and anything new that's working in your favor. I'm so glad for you...good job!

Runs Like A Gay said...

Thanks.

;-)