Wednesday 25 June 2008

Coming Soon (maybe)

Not a day goes by tht some film project isn't announced or changes production status or start trailering that I'm not in the least bit interested in. Here are some stories that have had me going hmmm over the last week:

The Archive

James Mangold (Walk the Line, 3:10 to Yuma) to direct a script from David Auburn (Proof, The Lake House). Apparantly the story revolves aroung time travel. It should be interesting. I like Auburn's theatre work (although it didn't translate well onto the screen) and James Mangold is a seriously underrated director. This could be one to watch out for.

Spider-man 4

Release date confirmed for 2011.

Um... Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi have yet to sign on for this. Now I love me some Spidey, but I'm not so keen on studio cash ins.

No comments: