Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tuesday Trailers - Senna

Can you believe there isn't a single June release that interests me this year. Frankly it's going to be good to have a break from regular trips to the movies, unless something really surprising comes along. I was considering posting a trailer for one of the big hitters, maybe giving my prediction for which film will take the box office crown or win critical plaudits for the month. Will it be X-Men First Class, Kung Fu Panda 2, The Green Lantern, The Beaver or Bad Teacher all of which look like they could bring in solid business or inspire some positive write-ups. In the end though I'm going to show the trailer for a British documentary about a Brazilian that just may become one of the leading contenders for an Oscar nod at the end of the year. Plus I'm a bit of a petrolhead and clearly remember that fateful race in May 1994.



Senna is released on 03 June 2011.

No comments: