Sunday 17 July 2011

Running (17/07/11)

Very disappointing week and I don't really know why. Well, to be honest I do, in the week I was trying to run through woodland (on the final week of touring with Theatre&) and that had a detrimental affect on my times, and then with a continued bad diet from last week todays big run was slower that last weeks (even though it was only half the distance!). Any way... Only 8 weeks left until the Marathon now...

4 runs
28.0 miles
4 hours 01 minutes

So that's an average speed of 6.98 mph

2 comments:

TomS said...

Hmm...what was it about your diet that you think held you back? I am interesteed for reasons of my own fitness regimen, and like to compare notes. Do you find eating pasta before a run helps you? (That's the Italian in me...)

Runs Like A Gay said...

Hi Tom,

A lot of runners recommend a carb boost before running, but I tend to run first thing in the morning so rarely eat at all before I go.

My issue with the diet is that I've rather fallen off the wagon with regards to cutting down on the greasy foods.

How's your fitness regime going?