Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tuesday Trailers - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I'm fairly confident this will be the highest grossing movie I see in cinemas this year. Whether Captain Jack Sparrow will defeat Transformers, Captain America or Cars 2 remains to be seen - nevertheless the haul for this nautical juggernaut will be substantial. As you know it made my most anticipated movie list for the year, and I expect to see the usual hijinks and fun that we expect from the series - just hopefully more focussed than At World's End.



Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is released on 20 May 2011.

2 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

oh, this looks bad. plus, the whole film is in the trailers :)

Runs Like A Gay said...

Not that bad, surely.

Although I agree we've seen the entire plot - but haven't all the Pirates movies been low on plot?