Tuesday 25 May 2010

Tuesday Trailers - Tetro

I love it when I get a chance to alliterate the post title in full. My final film for June is, like last weeks Whatever Works, from one of the most respected auteurs from the 20th Century who's output of late has been sparse or less interesting than the bulk of their work. Whilst this is probably no Godfather Francis Ford Coppola has had some very high profile praise for his latest movie, and it certainly looks like a major work worth investigating.



Tetro is released on 25 June 2010.

2 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

seriously, I've started this for my muuuuch postponed Best of 2009 (damn you, Last Station, coming June 22nd) and... wow... couldn't finish it.

saw just 30 minutes and it was painful. Not Whatever Works painful, but still... quite unwatchable. I can't believe it's from the same guy who directed Godfather.

and I rarely slash never quit on a movie. Proof: even finished Whatever Works.

Runs Like A Gay said...

That weekend's going to be a real downer, isn't it?

There's always When in Rome I suppose.