Tuesday 18 May 2010

Tuesday Trailers - Whatever Works

As June progresses we move from what has been second tier multiplex fillers that I have a vague interes in to a coupl eof returns from old masters. The first is Woody Allen's latest Whatever Works - not that it really is his latest, that's currently doing the rounds at Cannes, but this is the latest we in the UK have a chance to see. To be honest it looks like a minor Allen, inconsequential and only of any interest as the first of his films to have gay characters. I'll still go and make the effort though, I still like to believe he can shock me...



Whatever Works opens on 25 June 2010.

3 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

it's the worst Woody Allen film I've ever seen.
Unwatchable.
and the worst of 09 to me.

Thankfully, I didn't pay for it :)

Runs Like A Gay said...

Really?!? - the worst?

Worse than The Curse of the Jade Scorpion? Worse than Celebrity?

Crikey... Now I'm beginning to worry.

Alex Constantin said...

yes, worse than Curse of the Jade Scorpion, from what I can remember.

I don't know Celebrity, cause I've never seen that :D