Monday 10 May 2010

Running

It's another running post - I swear I only publish these because I want to remmeber why I originally conceived of this blog. I'm thinking of doing the Isle of Man Marathon in August. Anyone ever done it?

Between 03 May - 09 May 2010 I went out 5 times (again). Ran a total of 56.5 km (or 35.3 miles, up 36%) over 5 hours 18 minutes, therefore running an average 10.7 km ph (or 6.6 mph, about the same as last week). If I were doing that in one lump that's a marathon in 3 hours 57 minutes and 57 seconds (1 minute 55 seconds faster)!

2 comments:

TomS said...

Way to go Ben, keep training, and you will be an athlete and actor both!

I admire your tenacity!

Runs Like A Gay said...

Ironically your comment came through as I was checking my e-mails having decided not to go for a run this morning.

Tenacity! More like incredibly lazy.