Monday 20 July 2009

Personal News (19/07/09)

Things have been somewhat quiet on the personal front since Lifelong Yearning and making the temporary move down south. I have been struggling to get any work - acting or otherwise.

I was employed over the weekend though, as part of The Dalek Experience, run by Cobra Events. The company is based in Eastbourne, but they travel all round the country doing corporate events of all descriptions. Over the weekend I was a Dalek in Bournemouth town centre, basically pushing myself around in a wheelchair and threatening to "exterminate" little children. It was great.


(Um, not actually me in this one.)

Next Sunday I'm making a short film as well. Cowboys is being directed by Matt Murdoch, who's done some actually quite good and successful work, so I'm quite pleased to be getting a role. Even if it's non-speaking.

Finally I have an audition on Wednesday, but I'll let you know more about that if I get it.

No comments: