Monday 24 January 2011

20 for 2011: Competition

Every year I like to offer a sall prize for anyone guessing my most anticipated movie for the forthcoming cinematic year. We're down to just 5 films on the countdown so I wold love to hear your guesses (and your own opinions).

There's no set prize this year, so when you enter please tell me what you want as a prize (please be reasonable), last year I sent chocolates so that's more of less what we're looking at.

The winner will be the first person to guess the top film, or if no-one gets it the highest placing film not already mentioned (so if you guess today and get number 5 that will win it if no-one does any better).

As a clue I have mentioned the top film 6 times in the blog already, 3 times on news (although one of those was just casting) and 3 times in birthdays.

The countdown will resume on Wednesday, so get guessing.

3 comments:

TomS said...

I am now furiously reading a year's wortth of your posts, to make the deadline. I am determined to read your mind this year!

Alex Constantin said...

I'm gonna go safe and try for Number 2 :)

which is probably not even on your list :D

but considering how much you enjoyed Up in the Air, I'm going with:

Young Adult (2011)
directed by Jason Reitman
with Charlize Theron & Patrick Wilson.


oh, wait, I've changed my mind :D
Let that be the runner-up.

you will definitely have THE TREE OF LIFE in your Top 5.

I'm going with Tree of Life
and Young Adult as runner-up. :P

Runs Like A Gay said...

I wouldn't go that far Tom...

Alex, I realy want to comment but I can't until the process has finished...