Wednesday 16 July 2008

Secret Window

I've been sent a script for a short student film. Normally I'd say YES without giving it a second thought - after all it all builds up towards my showreel.

This time I'm not so sure.

I've included a scene after the jump - let me know whether I should do it in the comments.

And I don't want anyone quoting Walter Huston.



EXT. A HOUSE DAY (Kyle is seen sitting on a bench. He is in a very deep though. His friend, Harry appears - hurrying from a fast food shop)
HARRY Kyle is still brooding over the past? (*HE OPENS THE PAPER BAG) cheese bugger? (NO RESPONSE) sorry! I forgot. My friend don't like cheese bugger. (HE EATS. WITH A MOUTHFUL). Hey, there's a very bad news!
KYLE What?
HARRY I heard the police are searching for you. Dont tell me you got yourself involve in a mess again Kyle. I guess you should go surrender yourself.
KYLE So I could go to jail. What sort of a friend are you
HARRY Come on we all know this is not your first time of going to jail. Also you always seem to find your way out every time you go on a visit. Be a man,be a real man! (Kyle stares at harry,then stands up and walks away from him.)

No comments: