Wednesday 13 January 2010

20 for 2010 - Competition

When I started the top twenty countdown I promised a competition of sorts. Well here goes:

There are five films left to go in the countdown (which recommences tomorrow), all of them are very well known with quality stars and directors, and 3 already have UK (summer) release dates. I say that only to let you know I don't have any obscure choices in the number 1 spot.

All you have to do is guess what is my most anticipated film for this year.

The winner will get a bag of Minstrels - my cinema snack of choice - as pictured below posted to where-ever you are in the world.

The winner will be the first person to correctly guess the top film. You can guess in the comments any time between now and the number 1 post (on 18 January), if you wait until the day before you will know 4 more films it's not, but someone else might beat you to it, so the whole answer early or late gamble is in play. If no-one gets it right then the highest ranking guess (say the second most anticipated film) will win the prize. I hope that makes sense...

No comments: