Monday 17 August 2009

Blog List

The more astute among you - he says like anybody ever looks at this blog more than once - will notice that the blog list has suddently extended. This is because more people have commented on this site.

It's really that simple... Give me a comment, get your blog on the right.

I'm so very cheap.

The other reason is because one of the later commenters - not the very cute Alex in Movieland who's always commenting and you must check up his stuff here or here - also pointed me to the blog of Quinn Cummings. Yes the actual blog of someone I've name checked in a birthday.

How brilliant is that. Feel free to check out her stuff, and her new book, by going to The QC Report.

2 comments:

Alex Constantin said...

Have you ever checked Miss Fonda's site/blog? :) I'm still shocked that such an A lister like Jane would do this personally.
I never commented there and thankfully enough I noticed she doesn't answer comments. that would've been too much, I would've died :) and what could I write? Dear Jane, on my blog I gave you 5 stars for your performance in Julia??? :P

Runs Like A Gay said...

Why not give her a bad score, then sit back and watch the fireworks...

I'll have to look it up - what's her url?